Author Posts

November 27, 2018 at 10:30 am

Do you find it an easy task to apply for a festival?

November 28, 2018 at 10:35 am

Easy enough applying, generally, it’s the nail-biting wait to hear anything back that’s hard! We generally employ a scatter-gun approach – apply for everything (within reason) and see what happens.
Note to festival organisers re. application forms, though… make them user-friendly? Had one for next year that did it as a downloadable PDF… that couldn’t be edited! Had to print it out, handwrite it (great for links…) and scan it to send it back.

November 28, 2018 at 10:50 am

I agree, there will be festival organisers joining soon so they will see this post

November 29, 2018 at 7:30 pm

This is useful info because I’m a promoter and for my first festival I used a tag your band if your interested system then I took notes and replied to all who is suitable

November 29, 2018 at 7:50 pm

Hi Entity

How did your festival go? would you be interested in exhibiting at the expo in January, we could use some promoters..

December 2, 2018 at 9:20 am

So long as you don’t send the same blanket email to each festival you should be okay. The only one I’ve found the most taxing is for Glastonbury to play on the newcomers stage you have to post a CD Demo to them. Which I find odd but I guess it’ll stop them being hassled via email.

December 2, 2018 at 9:21 pm

My event isn’t until April 2019 and I also am attending the event in January:)

December 2, 2018 at 9:57 pm

Come join us and exhibit your brand, send me your event to share on expo page if you want.